Last Day in Elk Grove
Today is my last day in Elk Grove. This day should have been months ago but for some reason it is set to be today. Frankly, I always thought moving was fun, my previous move was bitter sweet: I was looking forward to it. This time around I fall in the category of depressed and unsure about what I want.
Life is such a weird thing. The people who surround you really can change your point of view of the world.
signing off Sonata in Elk Grove for the last time.
Good bye folks
- 今年はあっという間に過ぎていく September 6, 2022
- 2 years in Japan March 30, 2022
- “Do you like rollercoasters?” February 17, 2022
- Wishing I could erase the past January 30, 2022
- Get Flaked January 5, 2022
- In 2022 I will January 1, 2022
- 2021 December 31, 2021